Re: Would a header/schema compiler help?

I remember what we wrote. What the code does is very frequently different.

A TCP connection itself represents state so I don't see any real
reason not to permit cookie caching for the duration of the session.
And I would much prefer to have explicit state than state implicit in
some compression dictionary.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/