Re: Minimizing/avoiding User-Agent, was: SPDY Header Frames

+1... I was getting ready to respond to Julian's post with a "+1 YEAH!" but
then stopped and thought about it... using a URI, while potentially sound
in theory, would likely just end up with a different form of the same mess
we're in now. Reducing the User-Agent field to nothing more than a single
token with a version identifier seems to me to be the Least Bad Option.

- James