Re: Case sensitivity of Transfer-Codings

* Dave Bordoley wrote:
>In version 18 of the draft spec it states that "All transfer-coding
>values are case-insensitive." Its a little unclear whether this also
>applies to the attribute/value pairs that make up a
>transfer-parameter. In similar key/value pairs, attribute values tend
>to be case insensitive while values are not. For instance, the spec
>for media types states: "The type, subtype, and parameter attribute
>names are case-insensitive.  Parameter values might or might not be
>case-sensitive." It would be nice for the spec to state this
>explicitly as well transfer-codings.

(FWIW, I thought this would be already very clear and looked up the
section Dave Bordoley was missing, but upon further inspection, I do
agree that there should be some text to this effect, or this should
be organized differently, like having a generic definition that says
parameter names are case-insensitive, for values see the individual
parameter definition.)