Re: New Version Notification - draft-nottingham-http-link-header-07.txt

Could you elaborate on the purpose of such fields when they have no bearing on rels on the wire? The last para of 4.1 does include an example, but it seems vague. It also seems that any information that can be expressed via fields can equally be described in prose as part of the description.

Subbu