Re: Issue 194: restricting allowed characters in quoted-pair

fre 2009-09-25 klockan 23:23 +0200 skrev Julian Reschke:

> So what would constitute a valid reason for escaping characters that do
> not need escaping? Lazyness IMHO doesn't count as "valid".

We do not need to come up with valid reasons today. Keeping it at SHOULD
level makes sure that if/when there is a valid reason then it can be
done.

For our writing it's sufficient that there is no valid reason why this
should be a MUST level requirement.

Regards
Henrik