Re: Last Call: draft-nottingham-http-link-header (Web Linking) to Proposed Standard

As long as a single rel value can still include multiple relation types I don't care much about limiting it to a single attribute. I am not sure what is the big gain here since we do allow multiple instances of other attributes like type and title.

I would get rid of the space delimited multi-values per a single rel and keep the multiple rels, but since HTML has that already it is not worth changing.

EHL