Re: HTTP over SCTP without chunked encoding

I would first ask how often this is an issue - I certainly stop http
downloads from time to time, but it's not a primary behavior.

It also seems to me that the problem is self-correcting. If I have N
potential streams and have opened M file downloads, of which I want to
stop one, I can redirect the errant stream to /dev/null until the
other downloads complete. At that point, it is either done or not
done. If it completed in the meantime, I lost 1/M of my available rate
during the event but nothing permanent happened. If it is not
complete, I can kill the session and open a new one. And btw, since I
will change the cookie, I could even reopen it using the same port
number.