Re: Issue 80, was: NEW ISSUE: Content-Location vs PUT/POST

So, to summarise, it seems like we have agreement here that removing
"PUT and POST" from the sentence, making it:

"The meaning of the Content-Location header in requests is undefined;
servers are free to ignore it in those cases."

It seems like there may be a bit of alignment needed, depending on how
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/79> goes...