Re: New issue: Need for an HTTP request method registry

On tor, 2007-08-09 at 14:11 +0100, Jamie Lokier wrote:

> It took many years before it was possible to deploy this standard IETF
> feature on public-facing servers, entirely because of this router
> filtering, and I'm still not sure how many users won't be able to
> access a server that does.

Seeing this from a client (proxy) perspective and ECN brokenness is a
quite noticeable problem. Even TCP Window Scaling is causing a lot of
grief still (probably even more than ECN).

But broken HTTP implementations (both server and client) is far more
common.

Regards
Henrik