Re: ISSUE 31: qdtext BNF

Alexey Melnikov wrote:
> Julian Reschke wrote:
>
>> Alexey Melnikov wrote:

>>> I agree.
>>
>> So what would be the fix. Something like:
>>
>>     quoted-text    = %d1-9 |         ; Characters excluding CR and LF
>>                      %d11 |
>>                      %d12 |
>>                      %d14-127
>>
>>     quoted-pair    = "\" quoted-text
>
> Yes, this seems reasonable. I would only update the comment to mention
> NUL as well.
>
>> ?

OK, so let's make it...:

     quoted-text    = %d1-9 |     ; Characters excluding NUL, CR and LF
                      %d11-d12 |
                      %d14-127

     quoted-pair    = "\" quoted-text

Best regards, Julian

PS.: I'm a bit nervous to start making changes to the ABNF before our
ABNF transition plan is in place. But maybe that's not a problem as long
as we can always generate the collected BNF for all previous drafts?