Re: RFC2616 revision, was: I-D ACTION:draft-whitehead-http-etag-00.txt

Jim,

If this can be presented as redline markup then, yes I'd be happy to, count
me in to help vet and review proposed changes.  I'd even be willing, if we
chop up the list by months, to advocate a specific span of time, say postings
across some specific six month period, to discover which have value and
summarize those posts with references.

Spending hours looking at diffs, however, is not something I have cycles for.
I'll do that in one stab at the very end of the markup review process, as it's
still a necessary evil, but not one that works well during the editing process
for the reviewers.

Yours,

Bill
Apache httpd Server PMC member