Re: Conformance Test for HTTP 1.1

I think proxies are the biggest target, because they're so hard to implement
correctly, and so much more complex. In my experience, there's a fairly wide
variance in how implementors choose to interpret the spec.

Of course, once you do one for proxies, it's relatively easy to get client
and server test suites out of it.

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/