RE: draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-03.txt

Mea culpa.  I have this new really nice mailer that has lots of visual
effects, but it didn't show me that it would put '>' in front of every
line.  I was going to make an attachment, but that doesn't seem to work
universally.

Also, I didn't/don't have access to a server where I can put it up.
Henrik has now put it on the W3C site --

	http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Protocols/

He also very kindly fixed the '>' problem. Thanks, Henrik.

Paul