Re: Question regarding success callback of navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition

1) getCurrentPosition should only call the success or failure callback once.  If it does more than this, file a bug against the implementation (if it is firefox, please cc me)

2) asking twice is up to the implementation.  I think firefox asks every time the getCurrentPosition or watchPostion is invoked.

3) assuming that (1) is a bug you found, then yes -- it would "jinx" up stuff.

4) not sure, probably a bug.  file it, add your test case.  that would be most helpful!

5) not wrong. why do you want both a get call and a watch call?  Could you do something like:

navigator.geolocation.watchPosition(updateLocation,
                                    handleError,
                                    {  maximumAge:0,
                                       timeout:30000,
                                       enableHighAccuracy:true