Re: updated editor's draft of the Geolocation API specification

Just a couple of notes on the current text:

1) The word "permissions" is still repeated in the following sentence:

Those permissions permissions that are acquired through the user
interface and that are preserved beyond the current browsing session
(i.e. beyond the time when the browsing context [BROWSINGCONTEXT]  is
navigated to another URL) must be revocable and User Agents must
respect revoked permissions.

2) I just noticed something slightly off about this paragraph
(although I realized I may have helped to edit it, so apologies if I'm
the one who introduced the problem here):

Some User Agents will have prearranged trust relationships that do not
require such user interfaces. For example, a Web browser will present
a user interface when a Web site performs a geolocation request.
However, a VOIP telephone may not present any user interface when
using location information to perform an E911 function.

The "for example" in the second sentence could indicate that the
browser is an example of a UA that doesn't require an interface, which
is the opposite meaning of what we want. My suggestion is:

Some User Agents will have prearranged trust relationships that do not
require such user interfaces. For example, while a Web browser will
present a user interface when a Web site performs a geolocation
request, a VOIP telephone may not present any user interface when
using location information to perform an E911 function.

Alissa