RE: Moving the Geolocation API to First Public Working Draft

Actually, if you consider "geo" to be short for "geodetic", then it is entirely correct.  That is, a qualification of location that is specific to geodetic.

If it was "location API", then I'd say your comment is more applicable.

Cheers,
Martin

this email is prohibited.
[mf2]