RE: Columnīs Size

This list is for raising comments on the W3C specifications.

For advice in using the various technologies, there are other lists
available, for example the xsl-list at mulberrytech.com. If you post your
question there, and give rather more detail about what you are doing, I'm
sure someone will be able to help you.

Michael Kay