RE: Reference to "Alphabetic" in 7.17.2 letter-spacing (XSL 1.1 CR)

Jeremias,

Apologies for not having responded for so long.  I had
forwarded this message to the XSL FO SG list immediately,
and we had many internal discussions about this topic,
so I hadn't realized we never responded to you.

Most SG members agree that we should probably fix the
wording here, but there are subtleties involved, and
we don't want to do it hastily.  We are really hoping
to take XSL 1.1 to PR within the week, and since this
issue--as you yourself note--exists in XSL 1.0 also,
we would like to put this off until after we publish
XSL 1.1 and treat this as an erratum (to both XSL 1.0
and 1.1).

Please let me know if you object to our dealing with
this issue as a post-XSL 1.1 erratum.

paul