Re: Interpretation of border and padding for blocks in XSL-FO 1.0

I apologize for taking up the bandwidth on this question ... I just
found the answer for myself at the end of section 5.3.2, where it
states that if margins are not explicitly specified, that the
effective start is outside of the box.  So I now interpret the XEP
and RenderX presentations as being accurate while the Ibex and DOPE
presentations are not.

Thanks for your patience with my questions.

--
Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/