draft disposition of comments for the XSL 1.1 Last Call

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:12:31 -0500
To: Werner Donne <werner.donne@re.be>, "Alexander I Rozhenko" <roj@front.ru>, "Glen Mazza" <grm7793@yahoo.com>, "Manuel Mall" <mm@arcus.com.au>, "Jeremias Maerki" <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch>, "Alexander Peshkov" <peshkov@renderx.com>, "Felix Sasaki" <fsasaki@w3.org>
Cc: <xsl-editors@w3.org>

Please see
http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL/2006/01/xsl11-lc-DoC
for the draft disposition of comments for the
XSL 1.1 Last Call.

If you are in the To list of this message, the
XSL FO SG asks that you reply to this email
(cc-ing the xsl-editors list) with your acceptance
or objection to our resolution of your comment(s).
This will allow us to enter the Candidate Recommendation
phase for XSL 1.1.

If we do not hear either way by February 7th, we will
assume our resolution is acceptable to you.

Thank you for your interest in XSL.

Paul Grosso
for the XSL FO SG