RE: Overconstraint alignment

Thank you for your input here.

Since this issue exists in XSL 1.0, and the SG is
busy trying to get out a Candidate Recommendation
for XSL 1.1, we plan to handle this as a potential
erratum to XSL 1.0 (which, if requiring a change
to the spec, will be rolled into the XSL 1.1 spec
before it becomes a Recommendation).

What that means in practice is that we won't let
this issue hold up our plan to take XSL 1.1 to
CR in the near future, but we will consider this
issue as soon as possible thereafter.

Paul Grosso
for the XSL FO SG