Re: from-page-master-region() and Re: reference-orientation

Sharon,

My apologies for taking so long to respond.

I did appreciate that the use of the function did not violate lexical
(is that an appropriate term?) inheritance.  My concern was with the
mooted changes to "6.4.5 fo:page-sequence", under "Trait Derivation".

 'The reference-orientation and writing-mode of the
 region-viewport-areas are determined by the values of the
 "reference-orientation" and "writing-mode" properties of the
 fo:page-sequence.'

Is this change still in play?

Peter

--