Erratum regarding padding-top

From: Stephen Deach <sdeach@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:41:43 -0800
To: xsl-editors@w3.org, w3c-xsl-fo-sg@w3.org

I received the following email from one of our developers.
This section should have been copied from CSS and the CSS definition of
<padding-width> should have been inserted.

It appears to be incorrect in both XSL-1.0 and the latest 1.1 draft.

<http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice7.html#padding-top>http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice7.html#padding-top.

 >Shouldn't this:
 > <length>
 >  Specifies the width of the padding on the top-edge of a block-area or
 >  inline- area. Unlike margin properties, values for padding properties
 >  cannot be negative.
 >
 >Actually be:
 > <padding-width>  Where the padding-width can be <length> or <percentage>?

---Steve Deach
    sdeach@adobe.com