addition links for wd-xsl

From: Gary Kubala <GKubala@gatewayhealthplan.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:57:08 -0500
To: <xsl-editors@w3.org>
Hello,
	At our location we grant limited access to the internet. Our
industry is the health care field, and our employees require access to
certain health care websites one of the websites has links going to
www.w3.org/tr/wd-xsl  I have allowed access to the w3.org website as an
allowed access point for our users.  My problem and my question is what
other sites to I need to add to my allowed websites?  Currently the
users get prompted for proxy login when accessing the original website,
and unless I grant full internet access the prompt does not go away.
Company policy does not allow me to grant full internet access for all
employees.

Regards,
Gary
Gateway Health Plan