Re: max-height, etc

From: Anders Berglund <alrb@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 15:27:48 -0400
To: xsl-editors@w3.org

Thank-you for pointing out these deficiencies in the draft.

I have copied the appropriate text from the "fuller" property
descriptions to the other definitions.

Regarding the "auto" value; this is a CSS2 error, which has been
corrected in the CSS2.1 CR draft to be "0" when used for "min-height"
and "none" when used for "max-height". The XSL spec will be updated
accordingly.

Anders