Re: FW: 1.1 WD Comment on autogenerated property IDs.

Thanks for the explanation.  I now see that because
these IDs are unreachable, an implementation need not
bother calculating them, due to the general rule of it
not being necessary to explicitly set the initial
value of every property on every FO.

Glen