{Virus?} Returned mail: Data format error

From: <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:05:38 +0600
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (message.scr, message.zip).
Warning: Please read the "fnfbd-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Dear user of w3.org,

We have detected that your account was used to send a huge amount of spam during this week.
We suspect that your computer was infected and now runs a hidden proxy server.

Please follow the instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
The w3.org team.