Element with mixed=true, and xsl,xpath

From: Thomas Solbjør <thomas.solbjor@strath.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:17:21 +0100
To: <xsl-editors@w3.org>

Hi,

I have an element which is something like this:

This is some text, and at <date>2004-08-24</date> I am writing it.

I want to traverse the whole element and pick up the subelements. Stylus
Studio HE gives me an overview of the element which looks something like
this:

|-- #text

|-- date

|-- #text

|-- date

|-- #text

A select="p/*" does not work, I only get the date elements and not any text.
I guess #text is not treated the same way as the other subelements, but how
should I do this?

--
Thomas