Impact of CSS 2.1?

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:54:35 +0200
To: xsl-editors@w3.org

Hello xsl-editors,

Reviewing XSL 1.1 recently, it occurred to me that XSL references CSS2
definitions but that the CSS WG is currently creating a CSS2.1 which
subsets and alters CSS2. Seemingly CSS 2.1 will replace CSS2 and the
removed features will (in possibly modified form) become part of CSS3.

I wondered if the impact of these changes upon the XSL 1.1
specification had been assessed?

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group