From: Paul Grosso [mailto:pgrosso@arbortext.com]
Sent: 12 March 2004 20:58
To: Robertson, Andy; 'xsl-editors@w3.org'
Subject: Re: The Formatting Object Section

At 07:45 2004 03 04 +0000, Robertson, Andy wrote:

><http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xsl-20011015/slice6.html#fo-section>http
>://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xsl-20011015/slice6.html#fo-section
>
>This appears to refer to simple-links, whereas they only appear to work
>with basic-links.
>
>Is this an error?

Andy,

I note several occurrences of fo:simple-link in the examples
in section 6.6.1.1.4 Table of Contents with Leaders.

All these occurrences are typos and should be fo:basic-link.

Did you notice any other occurrences of simple-link in the spec (I did not
see any, but I didn't know if you had).

Thanks for your comment.

Paul
for the XSL FO SG

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For
more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may be subject to legal privilege, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error or think you may have done so, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. Please notify the sender immediately and delete the original e-mail from your system.

Computer viruses can be transmitted by e-mail. Recipients should check this e-mail for the presence of viruses. The Capita Group and its subsidiaries accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.