condition for penultimate page

From: Edrees Wazeer <bermaled@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:48:31 -0800 (PST)
To: xsl-editors@w3.org

XSL-Editors,

I have a question on finding a way to specify a page
sequence master for the last odd ( or the page before
the last page in sequence) through
fo:repeatable-page-master-alternative. The
poosibleoption of the
fo:conditional-page-master-reference will let me to
first, last, odd, even etc... Whatcould be a way that
I can get the condition for the last odd page or last
odd page before event. Appreciate your answer.

Thank you,

Sayf Edrees