Re: XSL 1.1 WD fo:retrieve-table-marker

Peter B. West wrote:
> Paul,
>
> The difference that immediately occurs to me is that fo:retrieve-marker
> can logically occurs after the layout of region-body, and, because the
> dimensions of those regions which are the targets of static-content are
> size-constrained by the applied master-page.  This simplifies the
> resolution of the marker.

I'll say that again.

The difference that immediately occurs to me is that fo:retrieve-marker
can logically occur after the layout of region-body, and, because the
dimensions of the target regions of static-content are size-constrained
by the applied page-master, the layout of those markers can have no
impact on the layout of region-body.  This simplifies the resolution of
the fo:retrieve-markers.

Peter