Possible error in 7.22.7. indicate-destination

From: <arnd.beissner@cappelino.de>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:15:36 +0200
To: xsl-editors@w3.org

Editors,

while implementing the basic-link formatting object for PDF output, I
looked for a way to indicate to the PDF renderer when to make links
visible and when not.

The property 7.22.7 "indicate-destination" almost seems to do this.

The spec reads: "The areas that belong to the link target when traversed
should, in a system-dependent manner, be indicated."

Did you perhaps intend "The areas that belong to link *source*....."? If
yes, the property makes perfects sense to me. If not, would you consider
adding a new property for XSL 1.1? Also, in case this is meant as it is
written, what is the use case for highlighting a link destination instead
of a link source?

Thanks for consideration,

Arnd Beissner
--