RE: XSLT specification - xmlns for XHTML

The XSLT 1.0 specification was published on 16 November 1999, the XHTML
specification on 26 January 2000. The namespace used in XHTML examples in
the XSLT 1.0 specification was correct at the time of publication (the then
current draft of XHTML was http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/PR-xhtml1-19990824/).
Since the namespace is only used in non-normative examples, and the examples
are valid XSLT code, I don't think an erratum is needed.

Michael Kay