Titles of XSL 1.1 drafts

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:57:43 -0500
To: xsl-editors@w3.org

In a world where the unqualified acronym "XSL" far more often refers
to XSL transformation than XSL formatting objects, I find the titles
of these drafts to be misleading and confusing (as is the title of
the XSL 1.0 Rec as well).

I suggest the new drafts be retitled to include the words "Formatting
Objects" and the acronym "XSL-FO". That is, "Extensible Stylesheet
Language Formatting Objects (XSL-FO) Version 1.1"

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   Effective XML (Addison-Wesley, 2003)