Nagivating TOC (XSL FO)

From: The Crystal <theirony@starhub.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:22:55 +0800
To: <xsl-editors@w3.org>
Hi,
my book doesn't have a specific TOC tag in this case, so I create my own TOC by reading in the title names like so:
  <fo:block text-indent="25pt" font-size="11pt" line-height="20pt">
  <xsl:for-each select="book/chapter">
        <xsl:value-of select="title"/>
    </xsl:for-each>
  </fo:block>

However, now I would like to link each displayed title to their respective actual places in the book. Can anyone advise on this? I cant id the block because title occurs repeatedly (obviously) so FOP spits out an error. I also need to do the same for the PDF bookmarks but I need to know how to populate the bookmarks and link them without specifying the words statically...