Re: Should our implementation be updated to conform?

David (and Werner and Eric),

I will take your comments/questions back to the XSL FO subgroup
for further deliberation.

Unofficially (and without consultation with others), I'm pretty sure
it's not an unrecoverable error to have an unquoted <uri-specification>.
At the very least, an unquoted <uri-specification> falls under
the case of the Note added to section 5.11 by the Errata [1]
that says that, by way of recovery, an implementation may treat
the unevaluated property value as a string.  So I wouldn't change
your implementation to make this an error.

paul

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/10/REC-XSL-20011015-errata