Space in xsl fo

From: Shinu Rajappan <srajappan@esri.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:42:20 -0700
To: "'xsl-editors@w3.org'" <xsl-editors@w3.org>

All,
     I have a <SPACE> tag in my xsl . Right now what i am doing is (below).
This will create spaces for each of the space tag. The problem i have is
that the space tag is within the <PARA> tag and when i set the
white-space-collapse=false for the <PARA> to get spaces between the
paragraphs then each of the space will be an empty line. How do i set the
white-space-collapse=true for only the SPACE.

	<xsl:template match="SPACE">
	 &#160;
	</xsl:template>
Thanks in Avance.