[xsl-editors] <none>

From: Debranjan Maji <Debranjan.Maji@seepz.tcs.co.in>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:15:10 +0530
To: "xsl-editors@w3.org" <xsl-editors@w3.org>
Hi,
        I'm reading some data from database and I'm writing that in a .fo
file which is parsed by an xml parser and finally I'm generating a pdf.
        Now the database having some html tags. how can I interprete those
html tags in the .fo file properly? please I need some suggestion wheter I
can do it or not. Again I like to say that I'm not writing the data base
contents in an xml which along with xsl forms a .fo file and then generate
the pdf. I'm directly writing the database contents in the .fo file
Thanks & Regards
Debranjan Maji
GEFA LTC Web Application
GE ODC, SEEPZ, MUMBAI