Re: rl-alternating-lr-tb writing mode (kind of boustrophedon style)

Max Froumentin wrote:

> Is lr-alternating-rl-bt (as defined in the spec) Boustrophedon and not
> rl-alternating-lr-bt (as asked by Oleg)?
I believe they are both boustrophedon, as this term only defines alternating
("ox-turning") style, but not starting direction. Beware I'm not a linguist
though. :)

> Are the Hungarian runes or ancient Hawaiian characters in Unicode, by the way?
Some Old Hungarian script is among those proposed for addition to Unicode [1],
but it seems to me that's more modern dialect, which tends to be or ltr or rtl
only, but I talked about ancient hungarian srcipt, which was usually written
on sticks [2].

[1] http://www.unicode.org/pending/pending.html
[2] http://www.omniglot.com/writing/hungarian_runes.htm
--