Re: Some white-space issues

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xsl-editors/2001OctDec/0042.html

>I wonder if
>these issues are still open, and if not what the answers would be.
>
>Regards,
>
>Werner.
>--
>Werner Donné  --  Re BVBA
>Engelbeekstraat 8
>B-3300 Tienen
>tel: (+32) 486 425803   e-mail: werner.donne@re.be

The XSL WG's FO subgroup has been processing comments over the
past several months, and I have recently been tasked with ensuring
answers are posted to the comments.  Though I do remember replying
to Karen's comments (over several emails, as there were several
complex issues involved), a quick scan of xsl-editors archives
did not find them.  Hence, I must assume I replied off-list at
a time before I was officially tasked to ensure the responses
were publicly posted.  My apologies.

Those with W3C member access can see
http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL/Group/2002/05/FO-comments#01OctDec-0042
I will post the replies to xsl-editors in my next message.

paul