Re: Some white-space issues

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 09:19:33 -0500
To: werner.donne@re.be, xsl-editors@w3.org

At 11:31 2002 10 02 +0200, Werner Donné wrote:

>Since I don't find any answers to Karen's questions in the forum,

>I wonder if
>these issues are still open, and if not what the answers would be.
>Werner Donné  --  Re BVBA
>Engelbeekstraat 8
>B-3300 Tienen
>tel: (+32) 486 425803   e-mail: werner.donne@re.be

The XSL WG's FO subgroup has been processing comments over the
past several months, and I have recently been tasked with ensuring
answers are posted to the comments.  Though I do remember replying
to Karen's comments (over several emails, as there were several
complex issues involved), a quick scan of xsl-editors archives
did not find them.  Hence, I must assume I replied off-list at
a time before I was officially tasked to ensure the responses
were publicly posted.  My apologies.

Those with W3C member access can see
I will post the replies to xsl-editors in my next message.