FW: xslt 2,issue65

Re issue 65, this from one of the i18N WG.
Regards DaveP.

  Issue 65: format-number-left-to-right

 specification makes the
  presumption that numbers will be formatted with the most
 significant digit
 on the left. Do we want to make this assumption?

-

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk