RE: xslt2.0 feature request

From: Kay, Michael <Michael.Kay@softwareag.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:32:56 +0100
To: "'DPawson@rnib.org.uk'" <DPawson@rnib.org.uk>, elharo@metalab.unc.edu, xsl-editors@w3.org
> My request is that *all* elements be output in the xhtml ns,
> in this case.

So you want "copy" to mean "I want an element in the result tree that is
identical to the element in the source tree except that it's in a different
namespace"?

I think many users would like "copy" to be adjustable to mean "create an
almost identical copy", but it's difficult to see where one should draw the
line. I'd prefer copy to mean copy, full stop.