RE: XSLT 2.0 WD feedback: Issue (evaluate-function)

Thanks (on behalf of the WG) for this feedback, which we will consider
carefully: though I can't promise when, or with what result.

I'd be interested to know what you think of the proposed facilities in
Appendix F as a way of getting entities and entity references into the
serialized result document. They have been put forward somewhat tentatively,
so it would be useful to have feedback as to whether or not they meet the
requirement.

Mike Kay