RE: xslt 2.0 vs xslt 1.0 !

From: Kay, Michael <Michael.Kay@softwareag.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 21:46:06 +0200
To: Othman Haddad <ohaddad@neomalogic.com>, xsl-editors@w3.org
Cc: public-qt-comments@w3.org
If you are new to XSLT, Othman, then I suggest you concentrate on learning
XSLT 1.0 and XPath 1.0 for the time being, since the 2.0 versions are still
under development and not available yet in most products.

The only real way to learn about XSLT 2.0 and XPath 1.0 at present is to
study the W3C specifications, though you will probably find it useful to
read Evan Lenz's introductory articles first:

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/03/20/xpath2.html
<http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/03/20/xpath2.html>
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/04/10/xslt2.html
<http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/04/10/xslt2.html>