IDREFS

From: Danny Vint <dvint@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 16:57:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
I have an application that uses ID/IDREFS (note the plural) I know that the
id() function will pull a list of refs apart for me which is great but it
doesn't seem to work with implementations I've tested of the <xsl:key>.
What I want to do is index all the references to IDs in any attribute.
<xsl:key> works well with the single IDREF values and I would have thought
that <xsl:key use="id(@ideref)"/> would have also created unique entires
for each value in the list of refs - is this an implementation problem or
is id() and <xsl:key> not meant to work together?

..dan
Danny Vint
http://www.dvint.com

Author: "SGML at Work"