XSL-FO: yet unsolved problems

From: MURAKAMI Shinyu <murakami@nadita.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 03:47:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
Dear XSL authors,

Thank you for the answers to my recent comments. I am glad to know many
problems found in XSL CR will be solved.

However, still some problems are unsolved. I posted the following
comments one year ago. Please read them again.

- XSL FO: line-height and space-resolution rule
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xsl-editors/2000AprJun/0057.html

- XSL FO: letter-spacing and space-resolution
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xsl-editors/2000AprJun/0065.html

- XSL FO: Property Expression and immediate value
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xsl-editors/2000AprJun/0058.html

- XSL FO: suppress-at-line-break and white-space treatment
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xsl-editors/2000AprJun/0059.html

In addition, one week ago, I wrote a question replying to your
Disposition of Comments on XSL CR, "Has the definition of start-indent
and end-indent of reference-areas changed?" I want to confirm the answer.

- Re: Your comments on the XSL Candidate Recommendation
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xsl-editors/2001AprJun/0045.html

Best regards,

Shinyu Murakami
Antenna House XSL Formatter team