xslt2.0

From: Matthew Bentley <matthew.bentley@brookers.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 22:31:17 -0500 (EST)
To: "'xsl-editors@w3.org'" <xsl-editors@w3.org>
Hi,
I am frustrated by the fact that xslt cannot recognise when one rule is more
specific than another. For example, I would expect
"label-para/label-para/para" to override "label-para/para", as it is a more
specific match.
Similarly for the following situation, "label-para[para and label]" is a
more specific match than "label-para[para]", and I would assume it would be
easy to programmatically test the two against each other to find out which
one has more rules i.e. is more specific.
It would be nice if these -kinds- of conflict-resolution rules were
incorporated into xslt2.0-
Thanks,
Matt