Re: Meaning of keyword "inherit" for non-inheritable properties

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 17:18:35 +0900
To: Karen Lease <klease@club-internet.fr>, xsl-editors@w3.org
Cc: fop-dev@xml.apache.org
At 18:18 01/02/15 -0500, Karen Lease wrote:
>Hello again,
>
>I suppose this has been mentioned before, but it still bothers me to be
>able to specify xxx="inherit" when xxx isn't inheritable.

Please change 'inheritable' to 'inherited', and everything
looks much more reasonable (I'm not sure where you got the
word 'inheritable' from, I hope it's not in the spec itself.)

Either a property is (by default) inherited, or it can be
inherited by specifying 'inherit' as a property value.

Regards,   Martin.