[Fwd: Block-stacking constraint example in 4.2.5]

From: Peter B. West <pbwest@powerup.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:12:06 -0500 (EST)
To: xsl-editors@w3.org

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Block-stacking constraint example in 4.2.5
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:57:18 +1000
From: "Peter B. West" <pbwest@powerup.com.au>
To: fop-dev@xml.apache.org

The tree node diagram at the beginning of the above example
(mantree.gif), I personally would prefer to see replaced by nested block
diagrams as are used (block-stacking-constraints.gif) to illustrate the
concept of block-stacking constraints.  I.e., block diagrams including
the stacking constraints, and also the fence-after B which eliminates
the D-E constraint.

Peter
--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://powerup.com.au/~pbwest